Thursday, June 24, 2010

So here I am.

"Why don't you ever update your website?" asked Barb. "I give the address to people, and they tell me they're always checking but it never changes." "Well," I responded, "it's a pain-in-the-ass to update it, I'm busy, and anyway: I like those pics, they're a good intro to my shit. But maybe I'll start a blog so there's more stuff to see."

So here: have some more shit to see. I'm the best available-light black-and-white portrait photographer in Halifax, Nova Scotia (not such a big deal) and one of the best I've ever seen (bigger deal); and an insanely good retoucher, too (definitely the number-one guy from here to Montréal, and frankly I'm not that impressed by the Montréal dude who's been hyped to me).

Want to have me shoot you, or for you? Email me. My rates range from free to very expensive, depending on the project. I like to work for charities and social-justice causes.

Enjoy. And if you don't, well, in the immortal words of MC Rob Base: "So what? I don't care."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I might post what you write; I might not. If you want to get into some big argument about something see me for beer.