Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cheery!

Organisations often ask me for donations to their auction events. I'm glad to oblige (I'm charitable by nature, and tax deductible donations are nice) but it's hard for me to find photos in my archive that suit. People generally don't want to hang portraits (even exceptional ones) of people they don't know. So when the IWK Great Big Dig made contact again last week, I was typically stuck. My first thought was to print the first shot below, but I decided it might be a bit grim for most of the auction-types, so I headed out with the wife and got all colourful.



3 comments:

  1. The monochrome god goes cheery, and gets rain. And it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot. Are those Hazmat boots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both. No, just HH rain boots.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. I might post what you write; I might not. If you want to get into some big argument about something see me for beer.